Our Executive Vice President, Jeffrey Tay, talks with Andy Davis on the Inside Data Centre Podcast covering a range of topics including:
- Jeffrey’s career starting as an IBM engineer learning skills from the ground up, through to data center sales and strategy at SpaceDC today.
- The evolution of the data center industry from the early days of hosting servers on premises, to the cloud data explosion lead by the US and quickly followed by the Chinese market.
- SpaceDC‘s positioning as the first green data center in Indonesia, our plans for expansion in the emerging APAC markets, and our holistic customer centric culture.
- ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance) key concept and trends, and its impact on data center development.
- SpaceDC‘s approach to ESG and some of the initiatives being implemented.
- Finally, some words of wisdom for those looking to work in the data center sector.
If you are interested in learning more about our data center facilities, please contact us here.